Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beautiful Tree

Ugh...........Blogger is still flipping my photos!!!!  But at least I got it right side up again! 

Sorry I've been absent this week.  Haven't really been in the mood to stamp, so I didn't have anything to post. 

This stamp set is a sneak peak from the new set A Walk in the Woods that will be released this Tuesday, 12 Oct by Mark's Finest Papers.  Faith is releasing 6 sets this month, and they're all wonderful!!!!  I can hardly wait to show you all the new sets!  So check back tomorrow for another sneak peak.

Stamps:  A Walk in the Woods
Ink:  early espresso
Paper:  China Blue Eyes, Dark Night Navy (both from Mark's Finest Papers)
Misc:  stickles, circle nesties, embossing folder, ribbon, charm

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the ornament, that is so creative.