Monday, November 22, 2010

Musical Holiday in Red

I just love the CAS layout of this card.  I think I'll make a few more of these to use as Christmas cards.  I used the set Musical Holiday from Mark's Finest Papers  I have been using this set so much, obviously I LOVE this stamp set!!!!

Stamps:  Musical Holiday
Ink:  Versa Mark, cherry cobbler
Paper:  Cherry Slush, Snow Storm Smooth
Misc:  Gold embossing powder

Don't forget about my blog candy that I'm offering!!!!!  You can go back and comment on all the previous cards back to when the blog candy was announced for more chances to win.  Make sure you're a follower and that you announce it on your blog too.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

7 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovin' the red/gold combo!

Larisa said...

wow! it looks holiday)) The red is to the point here- good job!

Carol Hurlock said...

Love the gold embossing on this. So classic and elegant!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Annelies said...

Love this card! Great combo with the red and gold. Hugs, Annelies

Rosalee said...

Another great card
Hugs, Rosalee

Unknown said...

Best quality Bollywood Bollywood 2018.
Today I will introduce everyone to the most loved ringtones. Ringtones are attractive. Unique ringtone. Best ringtone. Here are the most downloaded ringtones lately:

- Pyaar Prema Kaadhal ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Neeyum Enna Neengi Pona ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Sare Jahan Se Acha ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Meri Zindagi Sawaari ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Sanam Re ringtone - ringtonedownload

Free ringtones for everyone. Hope my ringtone brings a new look to the world of ringtones and bring joy to everyone, you can also refer to install more genres of music best quality here: ringtonedownload

Sophie Grace said...

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Please check link picbear to see more information about instagram.