Friday, March 8, 2013

Lots of Luck to You


Today's Free 4 All challenge over on SCS was to use eyelets.  I had to use some of my shamrock eyelets on this card!  The stamp set is a new one by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Lots of Luck".  Then I found the cut little ribbon piece in my stash!  Wow, what good luck I had with my card today.  LOL  I created the background with the shamrock stamps that are in the stamp set.

Stamps:  Lots of Luck
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Lily Pad by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  shamrock eyelets, Copics, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like my card!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
What a wonderful and adorable card - this sweet image makes me smile!! Awesome coloring.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute. I really love that image.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Audrey Hiltke said...

Awe - how sweet is this!! I love your coloring and fun ribbon. Too cool!
Hugs,
Audrey