Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fishy Birthday






I'm still having a creative idea block. Been looking at various web sites, magazine, blogs, but still can't get my mojo going. So, I have been trying some quick cards, but to make them more"interesting" I'm using different card folding techniques. Let me know what you think.
This one is monochromatic, and very quick. No coloring, painting etc.
Stamps: Nature Prints & Fresh Fillers & unknow sentiments
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss & White
The third layer behind the fish is white sponged with kiwi kiss. The 2nd layer is the Bella Rose DSP.

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I just haven't really been feeling well. I don't know what's going on. I'm just exhausted, and have a headache almost constantly. It may be the high humidity and heat. I really just slept most of the weekend. Maybe next week will be better. I made 3 cards today, and still have one left from last week to share with you.

Oh, Diane, the stamp set from my prior post "Scene in a Garden" was from the mini catalog that is good only until 31 June, so make sure you talk to your SU Demonstrator if you need th mini.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Hopefully Winnie & I will post again tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

I like this stamp. It would be great for a Father's Day Card. I like the monochromatic look. The fold makes it unique and interesting. TFS