Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tic Tac holder

Are these not the cutest things, especially for the 4th of July??? I made them in a flash last night. Here's the details:

Stamps: Year Round Fun
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Misc: ribbon, 1 1/4", 1/ 3/8" circle punches, scallop & corner rounder punches, blender pen, Pacific Point & Yo Yo Yellow for painting

I hope eveyone had a pleasant weekend. It was finally sunny all day today & most of yesterday afternoon. We sat out on the deck (Winnie, Geordi & me) for a long time today. It was so nice.

I hope you have a wonderful week. I hope to post again tomorrow. Have a few things to show you ladies this week.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I just love quick and easy projects!

Suzie said...

Would have never thought about doing this, it is such a cute project. Thanks for sharing.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is really a cute idea. Delightful!