Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Birdie Thank You


Here's another square card that I did right after we got home from Alaska. This was for the dog walker who walked Winifred each day while she was visiting Maisie. Again, I used some of the new In Colors which are really really pretty.
Stamps: Wings of Friendship, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, White
Ink: Bermuda Bay & Melon Mambo
Markers: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry & Certainly Celery
Misc: Lg oval punch, scallop oval punch, pop dots
I stamped the bird twice, cut him out & popped him up. You can't really tell from the photo, but in real life it made it very dimensional.
Got a lot to do today, so more tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a very pretty stamp set! I like the flourishes that you used as a background!

Carol Hurlock said...

Great colors on the card. I love the names of them. This stamp is awesome. So pretty.