Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friendship Card


This card came out so soothing to me. The colors just blended so well. I may make a few more of these today, IF I get through playing all the challenges that I want to! This may have been a MOJO Monday sketch, I just can't remember. I have got to make/keep better notes! LOL
Here's the details:
Stamps: Friendship Journey
Paper: Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park DSP, white
Ink: Baja Breeze
Misc: Baja Breeze reinker (to dye the flower), brad
DH & I are watching some nature show and a gigantic octopus just ate a shark. YIKES!!!! That will make you think twice before going into the water! LOL
I may post again later today, if I get everything done.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh, I love this one. It is so classy. The layout is wonderful. I really like the colors too! Great card.

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love the colors! Sketch challenges are the best!