Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

This is one of my challenge cards from last weekend over on SCS VSN (virtual stamping night). We were to make our favorite martini, and then make a card using specific colors to that martini, And of course I had to make a cosmopolitan!!! So we had to use Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie & Regal Rose colors. I used it in paper & ink, The martini glasses on the background are stamped in all 3 colors. And it was hard, but I didn't color with my prismas and baby oil. Instead I used an aqua painter & stamp pads! That was a real challenge for me!!!! LOL.

Stamps: HM Olive a Party, Ms $1 acrylic stamps
Paper: Whisper white, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Ink: Basic Grey, Going Grey, Bahful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Green Galore
Misc: Aqua painter, melon mmabo ribbon, crystal effects (bottom of the glass below the olive


3 different couples have looked at our townhouse this weekend., Hopefully one of them will want ot rent it. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Those mice are so mischievous! I love them!