Thursday, August 6, 2009

My First Shutter Card


This is a really fun card to do. And it's so easy. There are several patterns out there, but this one is:
Cut paper 12" x 5 1/2"
Score @ 2", 4," 8", 10"
"
Turn paper on long side @ 1 1/2" and cut from the 2" score to the 10" score. Flip paper & repeat on the other long side.
Decorate.
Fun!
I used a lot of different stamp sets, etc, so if anyone wants to exact stamp sets, leave me a message & I'll post them.
No news on the house yet. Of course I'm on pins & needles.
Have a wonderful evening.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Too cute! I have not tried these cards yet! Looks like fun! TFS!

Suzie said...

Super card, love the tri-shutter. Love your colors and theme. Thanks for sharing.

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty, I am so jealous you did this card. I have admired it from afar and have not given it a go. Your card is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job. I have my fingers crossed (and my toes too) for the house. TTYS
Love
Carol