Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lavendar Sachets



These were quick & easy to make. I used 3x3 envelopes & filled them with lavendar that I bought on line from Sav-on crafts. They smell wonderful!!!!!
Stamps: Blossoms Abound
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery
However, the best news of the day is that we got the house that we really really wanted!!!! I still don't think I realize it yet. I am very excited! Hopefully we'll move at the beginning of October. And someone is coming by the townhouse tonight to look at renting it.
Hope everyone else is having a fantastic day also!!!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Beautiful. These look vintage. I love them.

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love that stamp set! Congrats on the house and the possible renters! I hope everything falls into place for you!