Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pretty Birthday Card

Here's one of my favorite birthday cards ever! I have a feminie & masculine version. I'll try to post the masculine version tomorrow. These cards are very easy to make, but look so elegant. If you want the dimensions, send me an email & I'll send them to you. Here's the "stuff" I used to make the card:

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP & Whisper White.

Ink: Riding Hood Red & Pink Pirouette

Ribbon: Michaels

Accessories: brads, nestabilities

The butterfly stamp/punch is one that I got several years ago, but I don't know who made them. The stamps are really neat, because I have 3 different butterfly designs that all fit the same punch. The ribbon holds the kiwi kiss part down over the bella rose DSP. The birthday sentiment is hidden under the DSP. This type of card may be called a waterfall card, I'm not sure.

Better run. Winnie & I still have to walk tonight. We're going to try to walk 3-4 times a week, so you guys who are following the blog will have to hold us to our word.

Have a great day.

Happy Stamping

Winnie & Patty

No comments: