Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Pooch


I found this stamp in the $ bin @ Ms. I thought he was soooooo cute, and looks so ready for Christmas. We have antlers for Winnie for Christmas, so I'll have to take a picute & post it for everyone to see how cute she looks as a reindeer.
Speaking of reindeers, my MIL & I feed some while we were in Alaska back in the summer. They are so sweet.
And speaking of Alaska, DH & I have another Alaska cruise scheduled for the first 2 weeks of May. I am already getting excited!
Here's the deets on the card:
Paper: Whisper White & Christmas DSP
Ink: Garden Green & Black Staz-On
Misc: Prismas, SU garden green & real red markers, SU Oval & scalloped oval punch
Have a great week.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

That image is just too cute! I just need to see a picture of Winnie in antlers! LOL!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh how sweet. I can't wait to see that picture of Winnie....and you are off to Alaska again??? I am so jealous!!!

Hugs,
Carol