Monday, May 17, 2010

Joy Fold Birthday

I just love joy fold cards, but I'm not sure how much I like this card. The colors just don't speak to me. And I made it the weekend before our cruise, so I don't even remember all the deets! YIKES, I'm loosing it!

Stamps: Bitty Birthday
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, DSP
Ink: Brocade Blue
Misc: brads, 5/8" basic grey satin ribbon, nesties

I'm going to ask for something personal tonight. I had another EKG today, and it came back abnormal again. They think I may have a blockage. I am asking for good thoughts and prayers. My DH seems to be very worried about this. I'm not so worried. I feel fine. I have a nuclear stress test on 14 June. They couldn't schedule it prior to that because the medicine that they inject comes from Europe and the volcano in Iceland has flights canceled. Go figure! :-) Who would have thought.....................Anyway, thanking you in advance.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Pam said...

I was led here...the long way around...by WendyBell. And am I glad I was!! I have never
seen a card cut like this and I absolutely love it!!! From the top of your page to the bottom (of this page), my mouth was been agape at the incredible cards you make. Girl, you do stuff I wouldn't attempt because I hate failing (I know, if you never try....)and Especially today's entry...WOW...could not do.
Someday....ok...I will make it a goal...someday!
Thanks for sharing such beauty!

Pam said...

I'm sorry I didn't read about your post first.
Good health care, prayers, positive energy, good outlook....whatever it takes. I know where of I speak. Bless you, 'tho I don't know you, you'll be in my prayers.