Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 cards for today's featured stamper on SCS


Both of these cards use newly released stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/
I really enjoyed looking at the gallery of today's featured stamper, Lisa over on SCS.  I really like her CAS style!  And both of these cards are CAS.  They were quick to make and I had a lot of fun making them.

Top Card:

Stamps:  Hearts Hearts Hearts
Ink:  Vintage Violet
Paper:  Groovin' Grape by MFP
Misc:  Ribbon, marker

Bottom Card:

Stamps:  Hello Sunshine
Ink:  Palette Noir, daffodil delight
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth by MFP
Misc:  None

We had our annual Chirstmas open house last night.  It was a lot of fun.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves.  I am so lucky to have a friend who comes and spends the weekend with me to help me with everything.  We even made homemade cookies and cheeseballs for the party!  (For those of you who know me understand that is a big deal since I don't cook!)  LOL.  And my housekeeper came and kept everything refreshed and refilled, so that I could enjoy my guests. 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and will have a great week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: