Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Bee Well" Get Well card


I CASED this card for the Featutred Stamper challenge on Sunday over on SCS.  I thought the bees were just so cute and the sentiment is perfect.  The stamp set is called "Happy Pansies" from Mark's Finest Papers.  I colored the bees with yellow copic markers and put stickles on the wings to make them sparkle.  This card was a lot of fun to make, and really didn't take a lot of time to complete.

Stamps:  Happy Pansies by MFP
Paper:  Outright Lemon & Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, black
Ink:  Palette Charcoal
Misc:  stickles, charm, ribbon

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day yesterday.  I got pink roses and 3 cards from my DH.  Well one card was from him, one from Winnifred and the other from Geordi the cat.  I had a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie 

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Yeah (jumping up and down) You got yourself some Copics!!! I hope you are loving them as much as I do. What a cute card. The bees are adorable.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}