Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another Center Step Card



Yes, I made another center step card.  I just love making these types of cards!  Someone may have to have an intervention for me! LOL 


I live in the city, and couldn't sleep last night, so I  came and laid on the sofa so that I wouldn't disturb my husband by tossing and turning.  Winnie came downstairs with me.  All of the sudden she started barking at the window.  I got up to see what she was barking about and there was a deer eating the birdseed!  She was beautiful.  Of course it was dark, so I couldn't take a picture, but you just really don't expect to see a deer in your yard when you live in a city neighborhood. 


Now, here's the details on the card:


Stamps:  Hello Sunshine by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper:  Lime Squeeze, unknown DSP
Ink:  Ranger Pebble
Misc:   dew drops, flowers, charm, brad

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OH MY this is gorgeous! Beautifully done!