Monday, September 5, 2011

Pink Poppies for Chrissy


One of my DT sisters, Chrissy Dickinson was the Featured Stamper on SCS yesterday.  So I cased her card that looks a lot like this one.   I love it so much I'm going to make a few more today to use as birthday cards.  I stamped the background with the poppie stamp using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar. 


Stamps:  Poppies Poppies Poppies by Mark's Finest Papers
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Palette Noir available at MFP
Paper:  ABC Bubblegum, Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy the Cat Black Linen by MFP
Misc:  copics, ribbon, hat pin

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

So pretty!

Designing with Debbie said...

Patty gorgeous card. I love how you colored the flowers. And your designer paper is perfect.

Laurie Unger said...

Oh Wow! love the colors and the pin you added to the bow.

Carol Hurlock said...

Awesome Patty. Your coloring is extraordinary. Beautifully done Sister!!!

Bear hugs,
Carol

Georgee said...

So very pretty and feminine!