Saturday, December 31, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week #88~~Use a Snowflake



This week for Speedy's Challenge Brenda challenged us to use a snowflake on our card.  I used an embossing folder of snowflakes, then stamped just one single snowflake in night of navy for contrast.  It was raining when I took this photo and the colors look very dark, almost black, but the CS is Dark Night Navy by MFP, and the ink is night of navy.    This was a fun and quick card to make.  I hope you will play along with us this week!

Stamps:  Ice and Snow
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Dark Night Navy
Ink:  night of navy
Misc:  embossing folder, ribbon, straight ticket corner punch, twine

Happy Stamping!

Patty & Winnie


2 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

What a great great way to combine the embossing folders and snowflake stamp. Excellent idea!!! Great looking card! Love the navy and light combo. Nice looking card!

Anna Stroll said...

Your card is beautiful. I am new to having a blog. I quite enjoy it. I see your very cute puppy is here too!