Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Simple Thank You



I needed a Thank You note for Winnie's dog walker.  She found Winnie & Nyko's treats.  We had been looking for them for over a month!!!  I wanted to let her know how appreciative everyone was for them.  Yes, Nyko eats dog treats.  He won't eat kitty treats.  Silly cat.  He also has to get his teeth cleaned tomorrow.  Poor kitty, he doesn't like the vet, so it is going to be very traumatic for him!  He even bit me when the vet tried to take blood a week ago!  Ouch!

For my card I used a new SU stamp set that I got for $5 with my last order.  It's called "Reason to Smile".  I like it.

Stamps:  Reason to Smile, Poppies (sentiment)
Paper:  Pool Party, Midnight Muse, unknown DSP
Ink:  Pool Party, Midnight Muse
Misc:  punches, brads

Thanks for stopping by to look today.  Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co blog hop starts this Tuesday! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


1 comment:

Pat said...

Love the colors on this card.