Saturday, October 6, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge 1 Post Down~~Autumn Glory Birthday



This is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  The site was a British site called Magpie.  I chose a mug with a beautiful pheasant as my inspiration for this card.  After I stamped and colored my image, I sponged around the edges with More Mustard ink.  I think it really added that "little something" that was needed.  The sentiment is stamped on a label that I cut out with my Cricut and my new CTMH cartridge called Art Philosophy.  The stamps that I used for my card are from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Autumn Glory".  The birthday sentiment is from "Bring on the Sun". 

Stamps:  Autumn Glory, Bring on the Sun (sentiment)
Paper:  Corn Husk, More Mustard, Cosmo Cricket "Matilda" mini deck
Ink:  Early Espresso
Misc:  Copics, ribbon, buttons, bakers twine, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge

Thanks for stopping by again today.  I hope you liked both of my cards.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Angie said...

Gorgeous!!!! The image is so pretty and your colors are so perfect for fall! Love the buttons!

Designing with Debbie said...

Great Autumn card. Great design.

Pat Garvin said...

I love the colors and all the dots. Very very pretty.