Sunday, September 1, 2013

Black & White Tree



I made this card for today's Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS.  In fact I made 3 cards honoring "Luvlee".  She has a beautiful gallery.  I'll show you the other cards I made later in the week.  I used Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp set "Tree Selections" for my tree, and the sentiment is from the "Mini Birthday" set.  I really like this layout, and may use it for other cards.

Stamps:  Tree Selections, Mini Birthday
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen by MFP
Ink:  Versa Mark
Misc:  pearls, White EP, Swiss Dot EF

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak today.  Don't forget about my blog candy that I'm giving away.  Just click on the photo at the top of my blog and it will take you directly to the blog link.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: