Monday, March 17, 2014

My DH is my Lucky Charm


I made this card a few weeks ago to have on hand for my DH for St Patty's Day.  I also made a video tutorial on how I made it, and can't remember if I ever posted it to my blog or not.  So, in honor of St Patrick, I'm posting it today.  Here's the video:


It's snowing here.  We already have about 4" on the ground and it's still snowing.  I'm not sure if I'm going to work today or not.  The federal government is closed, so DH doesn't have to go into the office.  He'll just telework from home.  I can do the same thing, so maybe we'll both have a snow day.

Happy St Patty's Day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

PS  Make sure to scroll down and see the card I posted late yesterday afternoon too!

PPS  I started a new blog yesterday for my sewing projects.  If you want to check it out its www.pattyssewingsite.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

What a cute little image Great card for March.............Lis