Sunday, June 15, 2014

Welcome to Your New Home!



One of my clients just moved into a new house, so I made this card to send to her.  I had so much fun making it!  I can't believe I didn't stamp anything on it!  WOW!  I stippled using Wild Wasabi ink  for the grass and Blue Bayou for the sky.  I cut out the tree branch with the bird house using the Winter Frolic cartridge & my Cricut.  I cut the fence out of Whisper White using my Martha Stewart fence border punch.  The flowers and bunnies are from dies by Impression Obsession.  I put tiny pearls in the center of the flowers along the fence.  I used my Fiskars cloud punch for the small clouds.  I used a strip of small pears for the butterfly body.  I hope she likes the card!  I really had fun making it.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in your life!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Patty, cute, cute, cute - big smiles - love it!