Saturday, May 7, 2016

Wedding Birds Card and Video Tutorial

I'm sorry that I've been away from my blog and YouTube for so long!  I've been sewing and embroidering instead of stamping. 

And I want to announce the winner of my Blog Candy!!!  Chris Bax, you're the lucky winner.  Please leave me a message on how to get in touch with you so that I can get your candy out to you.

Here's today's card



This was such a quick and easy card!  I really hate that the bird punch is retiring at the end of May!  Ugh........

Here's the video for you




Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you make it a good one!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Patty, your prize package arrived today and I loved it.
Thank you so very much for "Moon Lake" and "Mother's Love" stamp sets.
I do not have any Stampin Up sets so this was a real treat and I look forward to using both of them.
Thank you again.
Chris B.