Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Green Cherry Birthday


I was going for a rustic look with this card, but it didn't turn out quite like I thought it should. Therefore, this is the only one I made. Let me know what you think.

Stamps: Simple Delights
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa , unknown DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Misc: Cardmakers Card Quotes, chalks

Sorry I didn't get a post done last night. We met the realtor at our new house to do another walk through to make notes of anything that the builder needed to address before we go to closing. I had forgotten a lot about the house, so it was really good to get back in there & get a look around. DH also took pics so we can refer to them.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

What an interesting color combo! I really like it!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is unique and unusual. It has a vintage look going on. I thing it is cute. By the way, I hope you get to rent your townhouse soon. Good luck!