Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pretty Ornaments Card

These colors are really washed out on this card. They are much darker IRL. I really wish you could see it in real life too!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Had to get my nails done one night, and my hair another night, and was really really tired last night (Friday), but I'm back now.

Here's the deets on the card:

Stamps: Delightful Decorations (available in the Stampin' Up mini catalog)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
Misc: ornament punch (available in the mini catalog), gold braided cord, 3/4" circle punch, pop dots

I hope everyone is having a lovely Labor Day weekend. It's turned back warm here (93 today) even though they said mid 80s.

Have a wonderful evening.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Getting some of your Christmas card made early and out of the way I see. This is cute. I like the gold ribbon on here. Tell Winnie I said hi!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love this set! Wow, you cut them out with a punch! Too cool!