Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Butterfly & Daffodil Birthday

r
I got some new stamps from Marks Finest Papers (MFP) and I just love these stamps. I can't wait to play with them some more! I got 3 different sets. This set is called Daffodils and Anise, and it has great images. Even the sentiment if from this set! Make sure to check out Mark's Finest Papers HERE
Stamps: MFP Daffodils and Anise
Ink: Basic Grey & Bashful Blue
Paper: So Saffron , Bashful Blue (SU) and Snow Storm Smooth from MFP
Misc: SU Markers to color the butterfly, prismas, blending stumps, baby oil (to color the daffodil) & embossing folders from cuttlebug
I'm hoping to get to play with more of my new stamps this week, but it will probably be the weekend before I get to.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

OMGosh! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love it!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty, I love the soft spring colors and your beautifully done image. I am enthralled with the embossing and the captivating piece along the pale yellow cardstock. Your butterfly is enchanting.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}