Friday, March 26, 2010

FSS Layered Tulips

Here's another layered card. I am really getting into this layering idea! LOL The tulips are 3 layers. The image is a Fred She Said free digi image that I printed out 3 times, and colored with my prismas and baby oil.

Stamps: FSS free digi tulips; MFP Daffodils & Anise sentiment
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Glorious Green, Pretty in Pink
Misc: ribbon, SU sm oval & scalloped oval punches, embossing folder

We're suppose to have snow flurries this afternoon!!!! YIKES. Nothing but flurries though. And it's suppose to be cold here tomorrow & Sunday, so I guess I won't be working in the flower beds this weekend. Oh well, more time to stamp! :-)

Happy Friday everyone.

Happy Stamping
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hey Patty-I see you have been working with your FSS stuff. I love this tulip image. You have created a real beauty here. Welcome to the world of layering. Once you start, you will not be able to stop. Next will be punches..LOL

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Selma said...

Love your layered tulips Patty. This is my favorite way to work with flowers. Your card is beautiful.