Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Flower in Turquoise


I made this card Monday night for the SCS Clean & Simple challenge, but I didn't get it posted. We were suppose to use turquoise & kraft cardstock to make a CAS card. I like these colors together. I stamped the camellia twice with versa mark ink then embossed with black embossing powder. I cute out the middle of the camellia & popped it up with pop dots.
Stamps: Apples & Camellia and Flourishes & Frame by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, crumb cake & black
Ink" Tempting Turquoise & Versa Mark
Misc: Black embossing powder, pop dots
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!! It's only been in the mid 80's here with low humidity, so we have really been enjoying life for the past 2 days!!!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: