Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Sunday



Hello everyone!!! I hope some of you got to play along with us for the VSN this weekend. I've been busy on the computer all day commenting on the beautiful and creative cards everyone was able to create.
I'm posting two cards today. The top card was my entry into the VSN challenge to somehow use water on your card. I used water color crayons and an aqua painter. The background is called "water colored background" Here's the deets:
Stamps: Broom Rides by Mark's Finest Papers (this is a sneak peak--it will be released 7 Sept)
Paper: Penciling Paper from Mark's Finest Papers, black, more mustard
Ink: Staz-On Black
Misc: none
The second card is my entry for the Featured Stamper challenge today over on SCS. Here's the deets:
Stamps: Blackberries, Sunflowers, & Bee by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, summer sun, early espresso
Ink: black, early espresso
Misc: nesties, stickles, prismas, baby oil, ribbon
Happy Sunday!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: