Friday, October 1, 2010

Blue Chickadee???

Have you ever heard of a blue chickadee???  I haven't but I took artistic license because I loved this BG paper from 7 Gypsies.  It's from the Conservatory 6x6 paper stack.  I also used paper from the Vintage Days Premium Paper Craft Pack.  The ribbon and lace are from the craft pack also.  The stamp set is Ferns and Chickadee and all of the above can be found at Mark's Finest Papers  The stickles don't show up very well in the photo, but they are real sparkly in real life!

Stamps:  Ferns & Chickadee by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper:   7 Gypsies DSP, Premium Paper Craft Pack Vintage Days, Corn Husk available @ MFP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Misc:  ribbon, lace, stickles, prismas, baby oil, nesties

I hope you had a great week and will have a wonderful weekend! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

beautiful!

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty Patty. I like the lace trim.

Bear Hugs,
Carol