Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm on a Tropical Vacation......if only in my mind

Today's CAS (clean & simple) challenge was a sketch challenge and this is what I came up with.  It was hard for me to come up with something, but I do like it now that it's finished.

Stamps:  Tropical Vacation by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper:  Snow Storm White
Ink:  Wild Wasabi
Misc:  none!

Hope you're week is off to a great start. 

Winnie is sick.  I had to take her to the doctor yesterday.  She's back on her cottage cheese & rice diet for the diarreah.  She was running a fever, so she must have some kind of intestinal bug.  But she seems better today although she hates taking her medicine.  Poor little thing.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Awww so sorry to hear Winnie is sick. I hope she feels better soon with her meds. Not fun when the fur babies aren't feeling well!!! This card would be perfect for those of us leaving in the tropical climates. I could see these as a very cute Christmas card. This is lovely.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}