Sunday, July 24, 2011

Smooch colored flutterby with a video tutorial


I love the butterfly image from the Lilacs in the Summer set by Mark's Finest Papers I colored it with smooch after heat embossing it with Speedy the Cat's black embossing powder. I made a video tutorial on how I made this card (see below).

Stamps: Lilacs in the Summer
Paper: Snow Storm Smooth, Grandma's Lavendar Garden, Spring Leaf all by MFP
Ink: Versa Mark, Palette Charcoal
Misc: Smooch, ribbon, Speedy the Cat black embossing powder, butterfly charm




I hope you enjoyed the video and the card and that you'll try coloring with smooch.  Mark's Finest Papers carries all the colors and has a great price on them. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Lagene said...

Beautiful card, thanks for the tutorial!

Payne Holler Cards said...

you are really great at doing toots! these were enjoyable, informative and I felt like I was sitting right beside you (-:
card is adorable!

Carol L said...

Great card - I love that butterfly colored with smooch! TFS the tutorial too!