Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome to the Rodeo~~Mini VSN on SCS


Tonight is the mini VSN over on SCS, and the first challenge was to make a card for "The Grand Entrance" to the rodeo.  Even though we lived in Texas for 10 years, I never went to a rodeo because I think they are animal cruelty issues with them.  But evidently they open with people coming into the arena riding horses with flags and banners.  We were suppose to make a card with either flags or banners, so this is what I came up with.  I used the stamp set "American Made" by Mark's Finest Papers 

Stamps:  American Made
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, Dark Night Navy by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir, night of navy, real red
Misc:  Copics & pop dots

I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just darling. I love this stamp. It represents what I feel in my heart about my country. Your have done a beautiful job with this.

Bear Hug,
Carol