Monday, January 16, 2012

Lavendar Rose and Mariposa

I had a rose bush in Texas that was almost the color of this rose.  It was such a beautiful rose bush!  My roses did the best there in Texas becasue we didn't have a lot of humidity, therefore I didn't have black spot very often, and my husband installed bubbles to water them daily.  I have never had as much luck with roses as when we were at Ft Hood, TX. 

This is a new stamp set that will be released tomorrow by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company called "Love Remains".  It is such a beautiful rose set! 

Stamps:  Love Remains
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Grandmother's Lavendar Patch, lavendar lace
Ink:  Palette Charcoal, lavendar lace
Misc:  copics, butterfly sizzlet, nesties, 1 3/4" circle punch

Have a wonderful MLK day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Patty, what a beautiful creation. The lavender colors are super.
I used to grow Tropicana hybrid tea roses and we did have lots of humidity. Yes, I was fighting black spot and had aphids a lot. But, they were gorgeous and this set reminds me of them.

Payne Holler Cards said...

love it - roses are my fav but I've never been able to grow them

Hope I got this set from Speedy (-: