Sunday, May 20, 2012

2 Cards for today's Featured Stamper at SCS

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS was Candace and she had a glorious gallery.  I had to make 2 cards in her honor.  The first card is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" square card.  I used an older MFP stamp from a couple of Christamas's ago called "Festive Wreath".  I colored it woth copic markers.  I like the way this turned out, so I may make a few more to  get a head start on Christmas cards.

Stamps:  Festive Wreath
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Cobbler, Me & My Big Ideas paper Christmas pack
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Misc:  Copics, ribbone, pearls, nesties

My 2nd card is from the stamp set "Relax a Bit" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I really l like the colors I used.

Stamps:  Relax a Bit
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Merina Mist, Melon Mambo, Prima DSP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Melon Mambo
Misc:  Copics, nesties, bling

I hope you're having a fabulous Sunday afternoon! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: