Saturday, June 23, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Score Lines

Welcome to the Speedy Fox and Friends Blog Challenge!!!  I hope that you will be able to play along with us this week, and maybe you will be the lucky winner of a stamp set! 

Today we were challenged to use score lines.  I made 3 score lines vertically down the right side of my card.  Here's the details:

Stamps:  Oopsy Daisy
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, buckaroo blue
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Buckaroo Blue
Misc:  Copics, MS micro beads

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see you again soon!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

8 comments:

Pat said...

You know I had to go buy brown beads when I saw you use them a few weeks ago. These look great too. I think I need some more beads. :O)

Kate said...

I have tons of beads that I never think to use. LOL Great card.

stampingbowd said...

Great card! Love the score lines!!! I started stamping last year and I keep pulling items from my closet that I have used over the years in other crafting phases of my life. I think I have some seed beads upstairs. I need to pull them out and try them on a card. Yours looks great!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the softness of your colors and the texture of the beads. Lovely!

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful and elegant, Patty! I've ordered beads - because the look is awesome on your cards!

Lena95469 said...

Beautiful Card! Love the colors and the beads

febe said...

Sweet card with the colors and beads :)

australian horse racing tips

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Patty. Love the soft colors.