Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cherry Blossoms~~Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge one post down



This week's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS is an Etsy store called Beauty Spot.  They had this beautiful cherry blossom ring, so I used it as my inspiration for this week.  I used the new stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Asian Delights".  Although you can't see it in the photo, I colored each of the stamen tips with a sparkle pen.  It is really sparkley in real life.


Stamps:  Asian Delights
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Dark Chocolate Bar, Always Artichoke, Pale Plum
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Pale Plum
Misc:  copics, ribbon, jelly roll sparkle pen

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will stop back by real soon!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Tammylee said...

Love the design of this one!

febe said...

Pretty in pink and design :)

nurse training

waikiki beach hotel said...

I love cherry blossom and I even chose it as my tattoo. So I would like you to know that this card is very awesome. I love it... Especially the color.