Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More Little Notes


Here's a few more of the little gift enclosure cards that I made a few weeks ago.  I think they are so cute!  I used the stamp set called "Scenic Selections" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  This set is so versatile!  Love it!  First, I cut the base CS 2" x 4" and scored it at 2".  I stamped the image on Snow Storm Smooth, punched it out with a large scallop circle punch, then sponged around the scallops to make them "pop:.

Stamps:  Scenic Selections
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, lucky limeade, marina mist, vintage violet, bashful blue
Ink:  lucky limeade, marina mist, vintage violet, bashful blue
Misc:  pop dots, scallop circle punch

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will try these little gift enclosures!  They are so much fun to make!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is very creative. Love the colours and design. Very handy as well for a quick note.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life