Saturday, November 24, 2012

Speedy Fox challenge~~1 layer, 2 colors, 3 embellishments


Today's challenge for Speedy Fox and Friends is a recipe card: 1 Layer, 2 Colors & 3 Embelllishments. I used one layer of card stock, and my 2 colors are yellow and green for my image and my 3 embellishments are the 3 sunflower buttons. This was a really fun card to make, and I may do a few more similiar to this. Only thing is, I used all my sunflower buttons and don't know that I can find any more. I guess I'll have to be on the lookout for more buttons.
Stamps: Bring on the Sun, Buried Treasure (sentiment)
Paper: Snow Storm Smooth
Ink: Palette Charcoal
Misc: Buttons
Please join us this week for this fun challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

8 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely adorable! The buttons were the perfect touch. Good luck finding more!

wendy said...

so pretty, love the flower brads

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Oh - how pretty! And those buttons are so very, very cute!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this pretty and cheery card. Great coloring and perfect embellishments.

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful Sunflower card and the buttons are fabulous!!!! I hope you can find more!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. We did similar layouts. (Try using shrinky dink to make sunflower buttons with the sunflower stamp.)

Lena95469 said...

what perfect buttons for this challenge. this is just adorable!

Pat said...

Awesome job with the recipe.