Friday, December 28, 2012

Birdie Birthday


This is the other card I made for my client's celebrating birthdays in January.  I used several different stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  The main image is from the stamp set "Tweet That".  The little bird images are from the set "Christmas Selections".  I love how the little birds match the birds in the main image!  It really makes it easy to make your own background papers that coordinate perfectly!  The sentiment if from the stamp set "Pansy Riot".  Here's all the details:

Stamps:  Tweet That, Christmas Selections, Pansy Riot (sentiment)
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, China Blue Eyes, Dark Night Navy by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, Night of Navy
Misc:  Diamond Glaze (for the water in the bird bath) Copics

I hope you like my card today.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I created. 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Patty, How hope you and the family had a great holiday. Such a beautiful card. I love the birds being stamped all over. Have a happy new year. HUGS AJ-

Carol Hurlock said...

This is one of my favorite card folds! Love that image-it looks like the promise of spring. Happy New Year to you. Hope it's filled with lots of creative pleasures!
Bear Hugs,
Carol