Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mr Frosty


I made this card to honor the Featured Stamper over on SCS.  She is Sabrina (cook22) on SCS.  I don't know why only part of the photo is showing on my picture today.  I got a new computer for Christmas, and I'm still learning all about it.  I may have done something wrong......LOL!

Anyway, the snowman image is from the stamp set "Holly Jolly Greetings" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I stamped him, then cut him out and popped him up on the tag. 

Stamps:  Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, Forest Green, DSP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  brad, rhinestone, snow flake punch, Palette Noir pens

I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peak at my card today!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: