Saturday, November 16, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Red Christmas


Our challenge this week is "Red Christmas".  Of course I immediately thought of the cardinal on top of the present in the "Presents" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  Even though you really can't tell it, there's a scalloped oval behind the image.  I embossed the background with a holly berry embossing folder.  This was a fun challenge!  I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Stamps:  Presents
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pen, EF

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

stampingbowd said...

I can see the oval! This card is gorgeous with color and texture!!! Beautiful!

Stampsnob. said...

The oval does show I love packages so this could be a favorite of mine....Lis

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Your card is very pretty and elegant and the EF is lovely.

Lois said...

Your card in traditional red and green is so pretty! I like that embossing folder.

Pat said...

What a pretty embossing folder.