Saturday, July 25, 2009

Get Well


I saw a card very similar to this on SCS and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I forgot to copy the designer, so if anyone knows who did the original, please let me know so that I can give them proper credit. However, this is probably the only one of these I will make because it took forever to cut out the intricate design! UGH......
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts
Paper: River Rock, Rich Razzleberry & Beige
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Misc: glitter, 2 way glue pen, prearls, MS tri butterfly punch, SU tag punches
Winnie is still very tired from her day at the spa yesterday! She slept in this morning, and then has been asleep all day. She won't even come upstairs with me to my craft room!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Another really nice card. The lines are elegant and graceful. The butterflies compliment the wispy lines of the vines. Love it!