Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!



Well, it took me a week to recover from vacation!!!! We had so much fun, but didn't stop the entire time. We had so many wonderful adventures, so I can't say which was my favorite. But some of my favorite memories was eating king crab on the side of the road in Juneau on the spur of the moment, the butterfly garden in Victoria, BC, Canada, the mother & calf hump back whale that we got to watch for over 1/2 an hour, all the Bald Eagles, and shopping for Russian eggs.


It really was a fabulous trip, and my dear MIL seemed to really enjoy herself also. We all had so much fun together. And it was nice having the butler so that we didn't have to go to the dinning room on the nights that we were too tired. He would go and bring us the menu for the evening, and that way we didn't have to use room service. That is the main reason we always sail Celebrity, because if you get a suite, you get a butler. Boy was I spoiled. He brought cappuccinos 30 minutes before he brought breakfast every monring. And every morning I had Eggs Benedict! Yummy!


I'll post some pictures later in the week. I have to get them off the other computer, so it will be a few days.


My card today was a lot of fun. I had colored it some time ago, but never made it into a card. Here's the details:


Stamps: Serene Spring, small butterfly above the sentiment is from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment (outside & inside ) is unknown acrylic stamps
Paper: Tea Party DSP, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & White
Misc: SU Pretties 1/2 back pearls, Pretty in Pink ribbon, prismacolor pencils, baby oil, blending stumps, pop dots, stickles on butterfly wings


I will post again tomorrow, and try to get back into my routine. I hope eveyone has a wonderful week!


Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Your post comments were really cute :) thank you so much for posting the logo to your side bar , that means a lot, we are really trying to spread the word about our challenges...when you post the candy let me know so I can take a look (did I miss seeing it?)...thank you and GOOD LUCK dear...

maybe you can play the Midnight Madness Sketch challenges with us some time :)

Home of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

Priscilla Heaton

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love this card! You did an amazing job coloring it too!

I'm glad to hear that you had a great vacation! Also, thanks for getting caught up on commenting on my blog. I missed your comments!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is a cutie patootie, and......love that shiny butterfly you have going on here. Very sweet card. TFS
Hugs,
Carol