Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st Invitation



Here is the first invitation I came up with for our Holiday Open House. It's next Saturday night, and I'm getting a little nervous. We could have 50+ people, and that's a lot of people to take care of! My good friend Olga is coming to spend the weekend with me to help out. I'm taking Friday off, and we're going to go buy the food and start the preparations.
The second picture is Winnie & her brother, Geordi. He's in the dog bed, and she's laying on top of the cat bed. They are so funny. She was harrassing him this morining, so he jumped up on the ottoman and slapped her. It didn't even phase her!
It's snowing here, and it's really very pretty. It wasn't suppose to start snowing til later this evening, but it's been snowing since mid-morning. Damon took some pictures of the house, so I'll post a couple of them tomorrow.
Sorry it's been so long since I posted, but this week and last week were really really busy for me.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love the snowmen and that embossing folder works great with it!

Wow, you have a black cat too! Aren't black cats the best? Ours is a licker, if you put your nose in front of his mouth he will lick it until you pull away.