Sunday, December 20, 2009

Challenges

I just love this new stamp set from SU! It's available 5 January in the new Occasions Mini catalog.

This is the butterfly stamp from the Dreams du Jour stamp set that's been around for a while.





Winnie on the porch this morning, watching her daddy shovel the 20+ inches of snow that we got yesterday. YIKES!



Our house in all the snow. It's very pretty, but you can't do anything with 20" of snow! We're still amazed at the amount we got.
Winnie has been sick, and I had to take her to the doctor on Friday. She got special food, and medicine She is doing much much better now. Poor little thing.
I picked up her pictures with Santa, so I'll have to try to post on of the pictures.
Hope everyone is warm and snuggly on this cold Sunday afternoon.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie




1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Patty those cards are great! I love the colors you chose. OMG, your house is absolutely gorgeous! We only got about 4" of snow in MA and my hubby is mad. He still went snowmobiling with the guys though.

BTW, I did not know that you have an embroidery machine! I love mine! It has been neglected until the past two months when I decided to make some Christmas presents. What kind of machine do you have? I have a Brother PE-180D (I needed the D for Disney!!)