Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

This card was so much fun to create. I think I'm going to do a few more to have on hand for Jan & Feb. I think one of the stamp sets is called So Many Scallops, but I'm not sure. The other stamp set (cake) may be Bitty Birthday. The colors are old olive, night of navy & so saffron. I think these colors are so pretty together!!!

Winnie is feeling so much better, but still is having issues with all the snow. She doesn't understand why there isn't any grass for her to "go" on.

I am so ready for Christmas. All my gifts are wrapped & waiting to be placed under the tree. Our tradition is to place the gifts under the tree on Chrristmas Eve before I go to bed. It is really neat to wake up the next morning & find all the gifts just begging to be opened.

Hope ya'll are having a great week, and getting ready for ole St Nick to come to visit.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great birthday card Patty!

I'm glad to hear that Winnie is doing better. I can totally relate with potty problems. My hubby has to plow out an area so Rusty can "go" on the leaves in the woods. He is too funny!

My hubby gets me up at 6:30 on Christmas Day to open presents! How old is he????

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!