Friday, June 11, 2010

Cupcake Birthday


This is one of the newest releases from Mark's Finest Papers called Cupcake Birthday. I had a lot of fun using the stamps. I can't wait to play with this set some more!!! I don't use glitter a lot, but this card just seemed to scream for some glitter. What do you think?
Stamps: Mark's Finest Paper Cupcake Birthday
Ink: Riding Hood Red & Basic Grey
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery DSP & MSP Snow Storm Smooth
Misc: glitter, build a brad, 1 3/8" & 1 3/4" circle punches, corner punch & chalks
Happy Friday everyone. Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!! Love the sparkle!

Selma said...

Very cute card Patty. The glitter is great. I'm going to have to get some of these stamps.

Carol Hurlock said...

You know me, I am always up for glitter myself. Love it, and can't get enough. This is darling Patty.