Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hummingbird in Pink

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are having a very relaxed and peaceful weekend.

As some of you may know, I live right outside of Washington DC right in the middle of town in Alexandria. Last night, 2 deer (2 bucks actually) showed up in my back yard eating from my bird feeders!!!! It was incredible. I have no idea where they live, as there is no real woods in our neighborhood. Anyway, it was quite a sight and we really enjoyed watching them!

I know the card is a little difficult to see because Pink Pirouette is so light, but I was surprised at how well the glitter showed up. I hope you like the card.

Stamps: MFP Daffodils and Anise
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery DSP, MFP Snow Storm
Misc: glitter, ribbon

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend. Be on the look out for a blog candy alert later in the week!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

Selma said...

How cool to have the deer go for a visit. I live by the woods and they don't come in my yard. Your card is gorgeous. Love that glittery pink.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

What a GORGEOUS card!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh, how pretty. I love the pink and I love the glitter. Just darling. tfs

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Unknown said...

This is sooo pretty x Leigh x

bernietom47 said...

This is lovely. I love the color combo.
Hugs
Bernie